Saved by thodes on Wed, 03/09/2011 - 14:07
The Internet is the largest library in the world. Only: How do you actually make a copy here? Quite simple: The 7-PDF website converter converts web pages completely into a PDF file that can be saved for offline use on the hard disk. The special feature: The freeware bypasses the print dialogue of the web browser and really captures every detail. The pro version can do even more. It generates i.a. fully automatically a table of contents and clickable links.
- 7-PDF Website Converter 1.0 has been released
- Fast Web 2 PDF Converter
- Bypasses the print dialog of the web browser
- Creates a 1:1 image of a homepage
- Freeware version with all basic functions free of charge
- Pro Version: Create automatic PDF bookmarks
- Pro Version: Makes web links PDF links
- Pro Version: Book printing option for websites
- Price: 14,95 Euro for Pro Version
- Link: www.7-pdf.de
Often there is simply the desire to quickly make a copy of a particular homepage. The easiest way is to save a page called in the browser as PDF. This should not be a problem with one of the widely used PDF printers. But it is. The web pages in the freshly created PDF are often cropped, do not preserve the original design or hide the background.
The Freeware 7-PDF Website Converter takes a completely different approach. It converts a homepage 1:1 into a PDF file - and then displays the frozen page exactly as it was on the Web. Overlong pages are completely captured so that no important information is lost anymore.
7-PDF Website Converter 1.0 Pro: Contents, Links and Book Printing
The software 7-PDF Website Converter can be permanently used as freeware by all private users. However, if you want to use advanced features, uses the paid Pro version. It offers a whole range of advanced features:
- Include cover pages: The individual PDFs can be provided with their own cover and so turn into authentic e-books.
- PDF table of contents: Headings marked in the source code of a website with so-called H tags use the tool to automatically generate a PDF table of contents.
- Clickable links: Links contained in the website are converted into clickable PDF links.
- Headers: If desired, the original web address and page numbers are included as headers in the PDF.
- Book Printing Option: The eBook mode allows you to reduce the size of each page and print it off-screen to print a foldable booklet that can then be flipped through like a small book.
The Pro version of the HTML-to-PDF converter works under Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7. The trial version on the homepage (1.4 MB) works for 30 starts as a Pro version and then turns into the freeware version , The full version of the 7-PDF Website Converter costs 14.95 euros.
Developer Thorsten Hodes of the company 7-PDF: "If you need clean PDFs from important web pages, you will find a powerful partner in the 7-PDF Website Converter. The free version already offers the full functionality. The Pro version meets all the special requests of the more demanding users."
Product Information: www.7-pdf.de/products/pdf-website-converter
Further contact details
Information about the responsible company:
Thorsten Hodes, 7-PDF, In der Röd 5, 36132 Eiterfeld
Contact for the press: Thorsten Hodes
Tel.: 01801 / 020 650 814 ? 0 *
Fax: 01805 / 887 8581 40 **
(Tel*./Fax** service numbers! *3,9 ct/min landline, mobile max. 42 ct/min. **14 ct/min landline.)
Journalists should contact the sending agency:
Pressebüro Typemania GmbH
Carsten Scheibe (GF), Werdener Str. 10, 14612 Falkensee
Tel: 03322-50 08-0
Fax: 03322-50 08-66
HRB: 18511 P (Amtsgericht Potsdam)
This is a press release with timely information for journalists only. This text is not intended for non-industry recipients. The press office is also not authorized to answer non-journalists questions about the product. We are happy to provide the journalists with an interview or provide them with further information. For PC programs, books and games, we can also get a test sample for the journalists? a request by e-mail is sufficient.
We look forward to hearing from you about publications. For online texts, we have a link, otherwise we look forward to a voucher copy, a scan, a PDF or a program recording.